All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $8 admission to Red Oaks Waterpark, located in Madison Heights (up to a $16 value)
- $7 admission to Waterford Oaks Waterpark, located in Waterford (up to a $15 value)
- $15 for a one-night campground pass at Addison Oaks, located in Leonard (up to a $32 value)
- $15 for a one-night campground pass at Groveland Oaks, located in Holly (up to a $32 value)
The water parks and campgrounds are operated by the Oakland County Parks & Recreation and offer a full day (or night) of family-friendly fun for forlorn city-folk looking to flee for a day. Red Oaks Waterpark features the 990-foot-long River Ride, the 78-degree Terrific Tides wave action pool, and the toddler-friendly Spray & Play area, while Waterford Oaks Waterpark sports a tropical theme at its wave pool, as well as the Ragin' Rapids group rafting ride and the Big Bucket children's water playground, with more than 30 interactive aquatic activities for kiddies.
Landlubbers can partake of Addison Oaks, with its 24-hole disc golf course and 7.5 miles of hiking trails, or Groveland Oaks and its 18-hole miniature golf course and spacious children's play area. Both campgrounds offer clean, RV-accommodating modern campsites, fully equipped with electricity and clean water and situated on grounds ornamented with ball fields and beaches open throughout the summer.
Red Oaks Waterpark was named the Best Swimming Pool, 2009 by CityVoter and Vote 4 The Best, while Waterford Wave Pool was voted second place in the same category. Eight Insider Pagers give Red Oaks Waterpark an average of four stars, and CityVoters provide more than 20 positive recommendations. Six CityVoters give positive recommendations to the Waterford Wave Pool.
- This is really one of the better things you can do with your family on those hot summer days. Everyone enjoys it from little kids to adults, its [sic] fun for the whole family. – Ryan S., Insider Pages
- Red Oaks Water Park is a clean, safe, and attractive facility with features to entertain people of all ages. – kingart143, CityVoter
- A really fun place to go camping, close to home but with the feel of way up north. Camp fires and weekend entertainment make it fun for the whole family. – David E., Insider Pages
- Nice campground, we really liked that we had electicity [sic] and water in our "rustic" campsite. – Kathy, Campground Report
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for location purchased. Not valid w/ other discounts or promotions. Water parks: Limit 4/person, may buy multiple as gifts. Campgrounds: Limit 2/person. Limit 1 per stay, per group. Not valid for cabins. Not valid for holiday weekends. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.