It's difficult to hit a target from far away, which is why holes in one are rare and the Goodyear blimp has never been shot successfully with an arrow. Drive hard with a vengeance, thanks to this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- C$59 for an 18-hole round of golf for two, including cart rental (up to a C$114 value)
- C$115 for an 18-hole round of golf for four, including cart rental (up to a C$228 value)
Oakwood Golf Course's rates fluctuate throughout the week, and it also offers discounts for juniors and seniors.
Oakwood Golf Course
Fairways wind through groves of trees and cattail-lined marshland to form Oakwood Golf Course's 18-hole, 6,045-yard layout. During the round, golfers are faced with water hazards that come into play on nine holes and demand accurate shots and amphibious golf carts. Atop the elevated tee box on the par-three 15th—the course's signature hole—golfers' tee shots must arch over a pond and stick on a contoured green 135 yards in the distance. Oakwood Golf Course's driving range and two separate practice greens prime swings for upcoming rounds with areas for putting, chipping, or discreetly kicking out of a bad lie.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-72 course
- Length of 6,045 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 69.1 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 125 from the farthest tees
- Three tee options