Choose from Seven Options
- $35 for four tennis lessons (one class per week) for ages 5–8 ($70 value)
- $49 for eight tennis lessons (two classes per week) for ages 5–8 ($110 value)
- $39 for four tennis lessons (one class per week) for ages 9–10 ($80 value)
- $75 for eight tennis lessons (two classes per week) for ages 9–10 ($170 value)
- $59 for four tennis lessons (one class per week) for adults ($120 value)
- $49 for four tennis lessons (one class per week) for teens ($100 value)
- $75 for eight tennis lessons (two classes per week) for teens ($150 value)
Each voucher (one per household) also includes a 30-day trial membership to the club.
Oasis Beach & Tennis Club
Oasis Beach & Tennis Club's focus on the sport of tennis is obvious, if only based on the sheer number and variety of courts available. There are 14 total: 10 are outdoor hard courts, two are clay courts, and two are indoor, climate-controlled courts. But when it comes to coaching, especially for junior athletes, the instructional team focuses less on numbers and more on the 4 C's: consistency, commitment, courage, and character. They view these building blocks as essential to success in the sport more so than any numerical metric, such as number of aces you can pull off in a game or the number of times someone has mistaken you for a cool guy named Ace.
But the club has plenty of other amenities, such as a traditional fitness center, pool, and nine beach volleyball courts. Volleyball events are held regularly. Clinics for adults help players take their tennis game to the next level and an on-site tennis pro shop supplies high-quality gear and stringing services. When it's time to relax, take a spot in a cabana surrounding the turquoise resort-style pool open from Memorial Day through Labor Day while kids spend time at the onsite childcare facility, available for free for members from 9 a.m. to noon on weekdays. Additionally, members receive a discount at Urban Air Trampoline park, which shares a location with Oasis.