Family-owned brewery produces an array of full-bodied Colorado craft beers such as American-style pale ales or intense stouts
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Click here to view the beer menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 people minimum for 2 person option. Limit 4 person minimum for 4 person option. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Oasis Brewing
Oasis Brewing is a well-known brand for craft beer buffs in Boulder, CO. It was set up by George Hanna and his wife Lynne in 1991, who had to take a business break in the early 2000s. Today, they get back to the game with a brand-new venue, located in the interiors of an old church at Highland Square. In such a stylish locale, they return with an array of their classic, fresh, full-bodied brews, which they seasonally enrich with specialty beers.
Here's a quick look at a few of Oasis Brewing's beers you may find on draft:
- Scarab Red Ale: uses a blend of British caramel malts that are responsible for its texture and a copper color, along with a rich finish (5.5% ABV; 22 IBU)
- Zoser Stout: a complex stout that combines burnt fruity notes with a light hoppy bitterness and malty richness (7.5% ABV; 27 IBU)
- De Nile IPA: a fruity and floral brew saturated with citrus and grapefruit flavors that balance out its bitterness and malty character (6.8% ABV; 65 IBU)