All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 4, 2015
· Reviewed April 22, 2017
· Reviewed November 9, 2016
What You'll Get
Without lasers, people would have to rely on such archaic hair-removal methods as using a straight razor or condemning each hair to death by tiny guillotine. Off with your hairs with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $89 for a laser-hair-removal package with six laser hair-removal treatments on one small area (up to a $1,100 total value)
- $129 for a laser-hair-removal package with six laser hair-removal treatments on two small areas (up to a $1,250 total value)
- $199 for a laser-hair-removal package with six laser hair-removal treatments on one medium area (up to a $2,000 total value)
- $269 for a laser-hair-removal package with six laser hair-removal treatments on one large area (up to a $2,900 total value)
All options include one chemical peel or microdermabrasion treatment (a $125 value).
See the complete list of available treatment areas. Each appointment lasts 10–60 minutes, depending on the size of the treatment area.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required or $25 fee may apply. Must use all treatments on same area(s). Valid only for listed treatment areas. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Oasis Med Spa and Laser Center
Dr. Dee Martinez and the licensed and certified Oasis Med Spa and Laser Center packs heat, backing its hair-removal and photofacial services with technology from the popular laser provider Candela as well as the advanced Syneron eMax intense-pulsed-light system. Inside private treatment rooms, microdermabrasion treatments and injectables tackle the signs of aging. Laser technicians direct the bipolar radio frequencies of the IPL photofacial, which attacks everything from sun spots and freckles to vascular lesions such as rosacea and spider vessels.
An area rug unites the plush white chairs that fill the waiting lounge, which features a tall wall-to-wall mirror so that clients can switch places with their reflections if they need to high-five someone with their non-dominant hand.