Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 units of Botox
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
About Oasis Med Spa and Laser Center
Oasis Med Spa & Laser Center packs heat, backing its hair-removal services with real lasers instead of the standard intense-pulsed-light system. Inside private treatment rooms, they also use the latest generation of Candela GentleMax Pro laser machines to treat a variety of skin imperfections, including sun spots, freckles, and vascular lesions such as rosacea and spider vessels. Because the highly experienced laser technicians have both of these technologies at their disposal, they're able to treat nearly every skin type, achieving better results with less discomfort.