Though best known for expanding the limits of human thought, the great philosophers were also ardent proponents of skin treatments—rarely furrowing their brows without first applying a de-furrowing cucumber mask. Wipe out your philosophical furrows with today’s deal: for $49, you get your choice of spa and salon services at The Oasis Salon Suites and Spa on North Loop 1604 and Huebner Road (up to a $126 value). You can get up to four Groupons—one for each service. Choose from four options:
- One-hour Swedish massage with hot stones (a $110 value)
- One-hour microdermabrasion (a $100+ value, prices vary by aesthetician) and mini facial (a $25 value)
- Cut, style, and blow-dry (a $65 value) and a single-process color (a $45 value)
- Three level two VersaSpa spray-tanning sessions (a $90 value) and three antiaging moisturizer applications (a $36 value)
The Oasis provides a full-scale spa environment for indulging in top-shelf services from an experienced and kindly staff. A one-hour Swedish massage with hot stones and aromatherapy combines the gentle strokes and soothing touch of the Swedish technique with smooth heated stones placed at strategic mile markers for ultimate torso relief. A microdermabrasion exfoliates dead skin cells with tiny crystals that leave the face agleam and aglitter, and a companion mini facial minimizes pores clogged with oil and errant sparrows. For tempestuous tresses, a cut, style, and blow-dry can convert curly chaos into effervescent elegance that culminates in a 20- to 40-minute single-process, overall solid color that leaves hair gray-less and glistening. Or royally bronze your bone castle with three VersaSpa spray-tanning sessions that spare epidermises from UV toasting, followed by dollops of antiaging moisturizer to hydrate harrowed haunches.
Cosseted in the charm of a colonial Spanish-themed village, The Oasis seems the embodiment of its name—a cool and calming respite from the day-to-day stresses of work, relationships, and periodic poodle attacks. Inside, verdant potted plants offset the warm-hued walls, neutral furnishings, and roving hordes of sand people.
Five Citysearchers unanimously award The Oasis Salon Suites and Spa five stars:
- If you want a one stop shop with quality services, this is the place to go. I have been extremely pleased with all of these services and would recommend this salon to everyone! – dkakjk, Citysearch
- Everyone treats their clients like a VIP member. My Massage, facial, and pedicure were hands down amazing. – SarahCervera, Citysearch
Hair by Hilda at The Oasis Salon Suites & Spa
Within the Spanish-styled sanctuary of Oasis Salon Suites and Spa, Hilda Ortiz and her team of stylists help guests perfect their 'dos. The salon lives up to its motto—"Transforming lives with the art of color"—with an array of dye and highlighting services that add eye-catching hues to pallid strands. Haircut and styling sessions keep expertly colored coifs looking perfectly kempt, and conditioning treatments repair hair damage and make ponytails strong enough to reject a neon Scrunchie.
Far North Central
1826 N Loop 1604 W
San Antonio, Texas 78248Get Directions