Choose from Four Options
- $15 for $25 worth of Bavarian dinner for a party of two, redeemable Tuesday–Thursday
- $17 for $25 worth of Bavarian dinner for a party of two, redeemable Friday or Saturday
- $27 for $50 worth of Bavarian dinner for a party of four, redeemable Tuesday–Thursday
- $35 for $50 worth of Bavarian dinner for a party of four, redeemable Friday or Saturday
- Click to see the dinner menu, served 4–9 p.m.
German cuisine might not be synonymous with nightlife in the public imagination, but consider an element that's central to both: the beer. The restaurant and nightclub Old Bavarian commissions Fox River Brewing Company to produce a slate of beers in traditional German styles ranging from the familiar (pilsner, lager) to unusual potions such as the secret-recipe Sticke Altbier, brewed using the old-fashioned top-fermenting method common in Düsseldorf.
The food is just as traditional: pork shanks, sauerbraten, and complex regional dishes such as pork and beef stew with sauerkraut served in a paprika sauce with spaetzel. Every Friday night, the restaurant hosts a fish fry to celebrate the end of the work week or the fact that there's only one more day of mail to worry about. After 9 p.m., dramatic colored lights spill throughout the space, welcoming DJs and bottle service.