Choose from Four Options
- $15 for $25 worth of Bavarian dinner for a party of two, redeemable Tuesday–Thursday
- $17 for $25 worth of Bavarian dinner for a party of two, redeemable Friday or Saturday
- $27 for $50 worth of Bavarian dinner for a party of four, redeemable Tuesday–Thursday
- $35 for $50 worth of Bavarian dinner for a party of four, redeemable Friday or Saturday
- Click to see the dinner menu, served 4–9 p.m.
Old Bavarian Brau House
German cuisine might not be synonymous with nightlife in the public imagination, but consider an element that's central to both: the beer. The restaurant and nightclub Old Bavarian Brau House commissions Fox River Brewing Company to produce a slate of beers in traditional German styles ranging from the familiar (pilsner, lager) to unusual potions such as the secret-recipe Sticke Altbier, brewed using the old-fashioned top-fermenting method common in Düsseldorf.
The food is just as traditional: pork shanks, sauerbraten, and complex regional dishes such as pork and beef stew with sauerkraut served in a paprika sauce with spaetzel. Every Friday night, the restaurant hosts a fish fry to celebrate the end of the work week or the fact that there's only one more day of mail to worry about. After 9 p.m., dramatic colored lights spill throughout the space, welcoming DJs and bottle service.