Choose Between Two Options
- $32 for a steak or seafood dinner for two (up to $56 value)
- $60 for a steak or seafood dinner for four (up to $112 value)<p>
Each dinner includes the following per person:
- One entree with garden-fresh veggies, wild rice, or a baked potato
- Choice of a green salad or a cup of soup
- Click [here[(http://www.occoquaninn.com/home/dinner-menu/) to view the menu<p>
The walls of the Occoquan Inn are steeped in history—more than two centuries of it. Having been around nearly as long as the town of Occoquan itself, the inn was bound to carry some of its past forward. The menu does this with hearty, home-style recipes that draw from the area's delicious bounty, from hand-cut steaks to fresh lobster tail with drawn butter. Yet the past follows the Occoquan Inn in a more literal sense, too. Legend tells of a Dogue Native American who was in love with the owner's wife in the olden days. One night, the owner found the man descending the wooden steps to visit her—and made sure he didn't reach the landing. Today, the ghost of that man haunts the inn, showing his face in the smoke of the fire place or the large mirror in the upstairs ladies' room. Yet when people turn to look at him full on, he vanishes, leaving only an eerie calm and a note that says, "You should have seen your face."