2.5-hour tour takes passengers around the Newport and Laguna Beach coastlines in search of blue and humpback whales, dolphins, and much more
What You'll Get
- What’s included: whale-watching, drink ticket which can be used for domestic beer, wine, or non-alcoholic drink
- Adult tickets valid for customers ages 13–59; junior tickets valid for customers ages 3–12 and senior tickets valid for customers ages 60+
- Must be 21+ to consume alcohol
- By appointment
- Departure location: 400 Main St. Newport Beach, CA 92661
- A supplement charge of $8.50 per person applies only for cruise times Mon.-Sun 10 a.m.-5 p.m. No supplement charge before 10 a.m. and after 5 p.m.
The Fine Print
About Ocean Explorer Cruises
Water laps against the edge of the boat as a a dolphin leaps over waves just off the port side. Its smooth, graceful body arcs through the water, swimming with the speed only a set of flippers can muster. Ocean Explorer Cruises seeks out magical moments like this one on the deep blue sea, giving guests a chance to encounter everything from sunsets to Humpback whales. Cruises depart from Newport Bay and set off in search of marine environments on whale watching cruises, romantic settings on sunset cruises, and Christmas light displays or American flags and fireworks on holiday cruises.