Choose from Three Options
- $8.50 for general admission for one to Grillin’ in the Grove at Peacock Park ($16 value)
- $16 for general admission for two to Grillin’ in the Grove at Peacock Park ($32 value)
- $41 for a VIP package for one to Grillin’ in the Grove at Peacock Park ($69 value)
General admission includes access to all activities. The VIP package includes:
- Access to all activities
- Private entrance with no lines
- Admission to VIP bar
- Unlimited beer and BBQ (inside VIP area only)
- Private VIP-only restrooms with air conditioning
Grillin’ in the Grove takes place on Sunday, March 8, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Grillin’ in the Grove at Peacock Park
People come from all over just to bask in the Miami sun, so it’s no surprise that grilling styles do too. At Grillin’ in the Grove, Peacock Park transforms into a smorgasbord of barbecue, featuring everything from Memphis, Texas, and Kansas City barbecue to tender, rib-sticking Brazilian churrasco and Argentine parrillada styles. Expect to find a wide variety of rubs, sauces, burgers, and ribs during the celebration, plus a slew of special events. Local restaurants will compete in the Greatest Grill battle, and home-grillers can get in on the action with the Best Backyard Burger contest.