All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 22, 2016
Reviewed May 21, 2015
Reviewed October 26, 2014
What You'll Get
The best way to catch a fish is to think like a fish, which means fretting about how to put all 4,000 of your kids through fish college. Catch a whole school with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $8 for fishing-pier admission for two, valid only Monday–Friday (up to a $16 value)
- $18 for fishing-pier admission for two, valid only Saturday and Sunday (up to a $32 value)
- $35 for a four-hour fishing trip for two aboard the Judith Ann, valid only Monday–Friday (up to a $70 value)
- $39 for a four-hour fishing trip for two aboard the Judith Ann, valid only Saturday and Sunday (up to a $70 value)
The pier is open for fishing 8 a.m.–11 p.m. Monday–Friday and 7 a.m.–2 a.m. Saturday and Sunday. Beginning on Memorial Day, the pier is open 24 hours a day.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 26, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Reservation required for fishing trips. Subject to availability and weather. Not valid on Holidays. Not valid in combination with any other offers or discounts. Extra 10% City of Suffolk admissions fee required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ocean View Fishing Pier
Ocean View Fishing Pier extends 1,690 feet into Chesapeake Bay, enabling anglers to cast their lines into one of the East Coast's most bountiful fishing spots. An onsite bait house and tackle shop equips visitors with the necessary gear, from rods and reels to crab pots and minnow traps.