What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $8 for $15 worth of American food for two, valid Monday–Friday
- $14 for $30 worth of American food for four, valid Monday–Friday
- $10.50 for $15 worth of American food for two, valid Saturday–Sunday
- $16 for $30 worth of American food for four, valid Saturday–Sunday
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on holidays. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. Dine-in only. Not valid for split checks or sharing. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Oceana Diner
Oceana Diner stands out from its shopping-center neighbors with grand, Greek-inspired pillars. The interior is equally impressive with its dark-wood tables and chairs and European-style copper and brass cappuccino maker. What really draws in customers, though, is the menu of classic Jersey diner fare. Read on to learn more about a few of the breakfast and lunch items.
- Mediterranean omelet: Fluffy eggs wrap up spinach, tomato, onion, and feta cheese; served with toast and either home fries or grits.
- Waffle Fiesta: This sweet breakfast tops a golden-brown belgian waffle with fresh strawberries and bananas, powdered sugar, and whipped cream.
- Oceana benedict: The signature benedict features ground beef, onions, green peppers, poached eggs, hollandaise sauce, and secret seasonings, all on an english muffin; served with home fries or grits.
- Texas burger: Like the state from which it takes it's name, this tasty burger starts big and then gets piled high with bacon, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, and fried onion before being smothered with barbecue sauce.
- Cold-cut sub: Traditional deli-style sub roll is plied with a trio of meats—roast beef, ham, and turkey—plus swiss cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and onions.
- Tuna melt: Oceana Diner's homemade tuna salad is the star of the tuna melt, which is accented by tomatoes and swiss cheese.