Passengers take a sailing trip on a private yacht to enjoy picturesque 360-degree views of San Diego during sunset
What You'll Get
- Departure location: 4800 North Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA
- Departure times vary; to be determined upon booking
- Each tour is private; valid for up to six
- Exclusive use of vintage-style sailing vessel for sea breezes and possible dolphin sightings
- Guests receive a complimentary bottle of wine, beer, or mineral spirits (please specify when booking)
- BYOB as well as food and snacks
- Additional services available for an extra fee, including extended time and photo or video packages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required, please contact merchant for inquiries about specific dates. Additional services available for an extra fee, including extended time and photo or video packages. Certain restrictions apply. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Oceanquest Sailing Adventures
The crew of Oceanquest Sailing Adventures, captained by a former US Navy man, leads sailing excursion into the San Diego Bay and around Coronado Island. The team spirits guests onto the open waters aboard a sprawling vessel, hosting everything from sunset cruises to surprise wedding proposals to bachelorette parties. Oceanquest's respect for the sea shines through in services such as oceanographic study experiences and burials at sea.