About Odd Otter Brewing Company
An integral part of Tacoma's craft-beer community, Odd Otter Brewing Company boasts a wide variety of small-batch brews that it proudly dubs as "odd." Catering to beer lovers with a rotating menu of drafts, the brewery produces its handcrafted batches right next door to the taproom, where a bright-blue exterior makes the building as unmissable as its bold menu.
- Screeching Otter Double IPA: This Washington Beer Fest 2017 gold-medal winner caters to hop enthusiasts with an 85-plus IBU. (8% ABV)
- Sour Ottermelon Hefeweizen: Tinged with the taste of fresh watermelon and brewed as a sour, Odd Otter's original Hefeweizen is a fitting starter sour, according to the master brewers. (5% ABV)
- Ottzel Quatzel: Another gold medalist from the Washington Beer Fest 2017, this American pale ale gets its unique notes from Peruvian blue corn. (5.5% ABV)
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
Odd Otter Brewing Company
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days