OdySea Aquarium features more than 65 exhibits, 370 species and is home to Voyager, the world’s only revolving aquarium experience
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: OdySea Cash Voucher - issued with admission ticket. Cash vouchers are valued at $5 and are redeemable at OdySea restaurants and shops on the same day of your visit.
- Adult tickets valid for customers aged 13-64; child tickets valid for customers aged 2-12
- View the daily schedule
- Complimentary parking
- Prohibited items: weapons, outside food, beverages, bottles, photography accessories (selfie sticks, tripods), recreational devices with wheels, and animals (excluding service animals)
- Lockers available? no
- WiFi access
- Free admission for children under 2
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Cash vouchers are redeemable at OdySea restaurants and shops on the same day of your visit. Sales tax not included; payable onsite. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About OdySea Aquarium
America's newest aquarium is located in Scottsdale and was recently voted Kids Best Indoor Entertainment. This multi-level, state-of-the-art facility holds more than 2 million gallons of water and is the largest aquarium in Arizona. From SeaTREK helmet diving to close encounters with penguins, OdySea Aquarium's many interactive attractions give visitors a chance to view more than 6,000 aquatic animals.
- SeaTREK Helmet Diving: Participants change into a wetsuit and helmet, then enter a 10-foot-deep aquarium where they'll walk along a trail and view exotic fish.
- Monsterfish from National Geographic: For a limited time, this comprehensive exhibit showcases river-dwelling creatures from American and rainforest regions, including piranhas, paddlefish, and largemouth bass.
- Sharks of the Deep: As an enclosed escalator with glass walls descends deeper and deeper into a 200,000-gallon habitat, riders can spot giant stingrays, different species of sharks, and schooling fish.
- The Voyager: Guests take their seat in a stadium seating-style theatre with 46 foot viewing windows into the ocean. This is the world's only rotating aquarium experience!