Choose from 12 Options
- $13 for a concert pregame party for two with food and drink tickets ($26 value)
- $25 for a concert pregame party for four with food and drink tickets ($52 value)
Choose from the following dates:
- Saturday, July 12: Journey and Steve Miller Band
- Friday, July 25: Aerosmith
- Friday, August 8: Motley Crue
- Saturday, August 9: Jason Aldean
- Friday, August 15: Miranda Lambert
- Saturday, August 16: Kiss and Def Leppard
Each person receives $8 worth of food and drink tickets. Concert tickets are not required to participate in pregame parties. Exclusive parking at 19110 S. Oak Park Ave. is included in admission. First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre, the concert venue, is a quarter-mile walk away.
During the country- and rock-concert pregame series, the Odyssey Sweet Spot staff transforms the parking lot into a pregaming venue with live music where guests can play life-size beer pong and Jenga, compete in beanbag tournaments, or corral a mechanical bull. Food and drink vouchers can be redeemed for items such as sandwiches, mixed drinks, and 16-ounce beers.
Odyssey Sweet Spot
Odyssey Sweet Spot lets players unwind with cold beverages, sizzling pub fare, and a lineup of crisp high-definition TVs that funnel sporting events throughout the tavern. As bartenders sling drink specials, full table-size shuffleboard and Golden Tee 2015 arcade games allow players to enjoy the game of golf while still giving misbehaving 9-irons the silent treatment. The attached 24-station driving range gives golfers plenty of space to practice their shots, with 12 heated stalls available for cooler weather.