All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· June 16, 2017
September 19, 2015
September 5, 2015
What You'll Get
- Pre-Concert Party with $8 in Food and Drink Tickets Each for Two
- Pre-Concert Party with $8 in Food and Drink Tickets Each for Four
Choose From Six Concerts
- Saturday, May 13: Jason Aldean / Chris Young / Kane Brown Pre-Party
- Saturday, July 8: Sam Hunt / Maren Morris / Chris Janson Pre-Party
- Friday, July 28: Dierks Bentley / Cole Swindell / Jon Pardi Pre-Party
- Saturday, August 19: Lady Antebellum / Kelsea Ballerini / Brett Young Pre-Party
- Saturday, September 16: Luke Bryan / Brett Elderedge / Granger Smith Pre-Party
- Saturday, September 23: Brad Paisley / Dustin Lynch / Chase Bryant Pre-Party
Before the concert starts, head to the the Odyssey Sweet Spot parking lot for live music, games, and food and drink, as well as giveaways from South Oak Dodge. Parking at 19110 S. Oak Park Ave. is included, and the venue is only 1/4-mile away from Hollywood Casino Amphitheater.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21+ years old with valid ID to attend. Minors not admitted. Parking included for pre-game customers only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Odyssey Sweet Spot
Odyssey Sweet Spot lets players unwind with cold beverages, sizzling pub fare, and a lineup of crisp high-definition TVs that funnel sporting events throughout the tavern. As bartenders sling drink specials, full table-size shuffleboard and Golden Tee 2015 arcade games allow players to enjoy the game of golf while still giving misbehaving 9-irons the silent treatment. The attached 24-station driving range gives golfers plenty of space to practice their shots, with 12 heated stalls available for cooler weather.