Going to the gym is a safe way to work out, unlike doing pull-ups on a streetlight or fighting public-disturbance charges. Lift lawfully with today’s Groupon.
$25 for a 10-visit pass (up to a $120 value)
$29 for a two-month unlimited membership (up to a $140 value)
- Gym includes the following amenities:
- Cardio equipment, such as elliptical trainers and recumbent bikes
- Plate-loaded machines made by Hammer Strength and Cybex
- 50-inch plasma TVs with closed captioning
- Trainers and kinesiologist on staff
- High-tech security system
- Attend group fitness classes, such as:
- Spinning (call to register)
- Power yoga
- Boot camp
- Valid at Victoria location
- $25 option valid during staffed hours
- $29 option valid 24/7<p>
Odyssey Health & Fitness Centre
Odyssey Health & Fitness Centre's staff of personal trainers and kinesiologists understands it's hard to keep fitness goals when juggling a full schedule, which is why their facilities are open 24 hours a day and armed with high-tech security systems. Experienced instructors lead classes ranging from Spinning to power yoga, and those who want to sweat to iPod tracks of their own mother's heartbeat can jam out on stair climbers, rowing machines, and treadmills stationed near 50-inch plasma TVs. To complement exercise regimens, the Sports Nutrition Advisor teaches healthy eating habits, imparting students with the ability to weave with ease through the winding world of nutritional-chart hieroglyphics and toppling food pyramids.
2841 Quesnel St.
Victoria, British Columbia V8T 4W9