Passengers admire Chicago’s skyline through large windows during elegant evening cruises, completed with a three-course meal
About This Deal
- Duration of trip: around two hours
- Departure location: Navy Pier, Chicago
- Departure time:
- Sunday Prixe Fixe Dinner Cruise departs at 6.30 p.m. (boarding at 5.30 p.m.)
- Monday–Thursday cruises: 7 p.m. (boarding starts at 6 p.m.)
- Friday cruises: 7:30 p.m. (boarding at 6:30 p.m.)
- Saturday cruises: 7 p.m. (boarding at 6 p.m.)
- What’s included:
- Three-course prix fixe or plated dinner with attentive tableside service
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, and iced tea
- Guaranteed table for one’s party size
- Curated music selection from onboard DJ
- Children under 3 are free but still require a boarding ticket and should be mentioned when making a reservation.
- Click here to view the schedule
- View the menu
- The sights: breathtaking views of the Chicago skyline and attractions
- Odyssey Lake Michigan is Odyssey’s newest vessel on which guests can relax in climate-control dining rooms.
Following a scenic route that passes by the Museum Campus, Navy Pier, and the signature skyline of the Loop, the Odyssey II takes passengers on an elegant evening of sights, food, and entertainment. While taking in the scenery through the large windows, guests dive into a three-course meal from a menu that includes whipped goat cheese, Atlantic salmon filet, and salted caramel cake. Cocktail attire is requested for all guests.
Odyssey Lake Michigan
Casting a striking silhouette on the placid waters of Lake Michigan, the Odyssey II has been constructed with three decks of wraparound windows and an open top deck for hosting elegant cruises that drift by some of Chicago’s most scenic vistas. Cruises take advantage of the yacht’s glass windows, passing by the architectural marvels of Chicago’s skyline or drifting under an illuminated night sky. Lunch, dinner, and brunch outings serve guests with delectable multicourse meals. Live music accompanies evening cruises, meaning guests can hit the boat’s dance floor and show off their Nobel Prize–winning dance moves before night’s end.
From nearly any vantage point, a landmark-laden skyline is stunning. But there is perhaps no better view than the one from the waterways around cities like Chicago, Boston, or Washington, DC. For those without their own yachts or driftwood rafts, Odyssey Cruises' vessels offer a luxury experience on the water. From cushy deck chairs to linen-clad tables in the dining room, their fleet of ships lavishes guests with high-end amenities and extras during daily cruises and special events.
Groups can take in their city from afar before digging into fine dining for brunch, lunch, and dinner. The environment is embroidered with light entertainment during boarding, drinks, and the meal to get cruise-goers in a genial mood.