Group can embark on a private charter on the Odyssey yacht, enjoying the views while sipping beverages brought from home
About This Deal
Odyssey Sail & Power Charters is temporarily closed as of March 30. Click here for additional information and updates.
- Departure location: The Harborage at Ashley Marina (33 Lockwood Drive, Charleston, SC 29401)
- Departure times: by appointment, available between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Bottled water, Gatorade, sodas (coke and ginger ale)
- Safety briefing
- Personal flotation device
- Sign a waiver
- Click here to view the schedule
- The vessel: Odyssey, a vintage Catalina 350 from 2002 with large decks, stern rail seats, electric marine head, and cabins
- Duration: 2.5–3 hours
- About the captain: Captain Mike has a level 4 rating from the American Sailing Institute, which is the highest level available. He also has a 50-ton Masters License from the U.S. Coast Guard and an OUPV Captain’s License, as well as piloting certification from the U.S. Power Squadron.
- What to bring: alcoholic beverages, Brews, sunglasses, sunscreen, hats, camera, weather-appropriate clothing
About Odyssey Sail & Power Charters
Everyone needs to relax from time to time, and Odyssey Sail & Power Charters offers a way to combine this with discovering Charleston Harbor. Clients can embark on private or public charter aboard the Odyssey yacht with an experienced captain, who has a level 4 rating from the American Sailing Institute. His goal is to make each cruise an unforgettable experience.