Before pistols, duels were settled by swords, and before swords, they were settled by debates on C-SPAN. Realize the caliber of your words with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $59 for a concealed-handgun-license course and one hour of range time for one (a $183 value)
- $99 for a concealed-handgun-license course and one hour of range time for two (a $366 value)
- $99 for a concealed-handgun-license course and a 10-visit range pass for one (a $283 value)
- $159 for a concealed-handgun-license course and a 10-visit range pass for two (a $566 value)
Texas-certified instructors oversee the course, which includes 4 to 6 hours of instruction in the classroom and on the range; the class is held every Saturday and one Monday per month from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Students also receive 50 rounds of ammunition, a handgun rental, and target.
Off Duty Armory
- Indoor pistol range
- Seven lanes with distances of up to 25 yards
- Climate-controlled facility with a HEPA filtration system
- Auto-retrieve target system
At a Glance
At Off Duty Armory, instructors with backgrounds ranging from hunting to antiterrorism operations lead classes that include standard NRA courses, women's-only sessions, and one-on-one training. The facility also houses a pro shop, where weapons experts dispense advice on both armed and nonlethal forms of self-defense.