All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 22, 2017
· Reviewed October 6, 2017
· Reviewed October 3, 2017
What You'll Get
- One Flight of Beer and Two Pints
- Two Flights of Beer and Four Pints
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Drafty Kilt Brewing
In 20 years, Head Brewer Mike Campbell has been instrumental in the launch of four breweries—Tractor Brewery, Cazuela's Restaurant, Ghost River Brewing Company, and, most recently, Drafty Kilt Brewing. But even before he was the go-to guy for brewing startups, he earned a string of awards when he was still home brewing. By combining that time-tested expertise with a renowned sense of humor and pride in his Scottish heritage, Mike and his wife, Sheryl, came up with a winning recipe for Drafty Kilt.
- Groundskeeper Willie: This moderately malty cream ale does away with hops bitterness and takes on a toasted glow thanks to the Old World method of dropping hot stones into the brew. (5% ABV; 12 IBUs)
- Wee Beastie: Despite it's dark color, this Scottish Ale is surprisingly light and malty. While tasting, note the drying finish and the hint of peated smoke. (6% ABV; 20 IBUs)
- Campbell-Toe: An IPA with a sense of humor and a good hop character, the Campbell-Toe remains surprisingly smooth. (7% ABV; 70 IBUs)
- McWabbit: An American ale that is sweet with a bit of hops and a nice balance of malt. (6% ABV; 35 IBUs)