Participants enjoy a walking culinary tour, taste food samples and beverages, and learn interesting facts about downtown Victoria
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- 15+ samples of food and beverages from seven or eight stops
- BC wine tasting from a local wine shop
- Tasting sweets from Victoria’s popular bakery
- Guided tour of historic downtown
- Discounts at various stops with Eat Like a Local Card
- Departure time: Monday–Saturday at 2:30 p.m.
- Departure location: at The Courtney Room (619 Courtney Street)
- Must be 19 or older to receive alcohol
Need To Know
About Off The Eaten Track
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
We offer unique and delicious food tours that explore local neighbourhoods and visit small, locally-owned food businesses. We visit restaurants, bakeries, butcher shops, and more to sip and sample our way through the city while learning history, stories, and gettting insider tips on where to eat and shop. Unlike some tourist companies, we take guests off the tourist grid and explore truly local neighbourhoods.