All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed November 17, 2013
Reviewed February 20, 2013
Reviewed January 31, 2013
What You'll Get
Paintball hurts less than you think it will, like getting your first haircut or admitting that you don’t love Denise. Be brave with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $45 for a paintball outing for two (a $90 total value)
- $85 for a paintball outing for four (a $180 total value)
- $155 for a paintball outing for eight (a $360 total value)<p>
Each outing includes:
- All-day admission (a $20 value per person)
- Rental equipment (a $10 value per person)
- 500 paintballs per person (a $15 value per person) <p>
The paintball outing includes all-day admission, chest protectors, safety sleeve, goggles, mask, automatic Marker rental, 500 paintballs per person, ammo hopper, unlimited air, and air tank rental. Customers can buy an additional 500 paintballs for $15.<p>
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 4, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Must be 10 or older. Must sign waiver. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Reservation required on weekdays or for large parties. Not available Fridays from 6-10PM. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Off the Wall Adventures
Off the Wall Adventures answers the call of extreme sports enthusiasts across multiple platforms. From paint-ridden arenas and a massive 60,000-gallon pool to off-site excursions, the facility is ripe with opportunities for excitement.
- On the field: Warriors enter a 15-acre paintball battlefield complete with inflatable speedball bunkers, a three-story fort for woodsball, and a 5,000-square-foot castle capable of hosting skirmishes of epic proportions.
- In the water: Professional instructors teach budding divers the art of scuba, fishing charters whisk anglers away on Gulf-faring quests for massive catches, and kayak rentals give paddlers the freedom to explore Florida's myriad waterways.
- On the sand: On two volleyball courts, college groups and families get a taste of beach life without making a trek to the coast.