All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- $8 attractions: Laser Tag, Hologate VR, or Ropes Course
- $4 attractions: Fantasee VR, Laser Frenzy, Crazy Cars carnival ride or Rock Wall
- Meal includes: six nuggets, fries, regular soda, prize
- Party package includes: one-hour jump pass, one game of laser tag (optional), $10 or $15 game card for each participant, 45 minutes or 1 hour and 45 minutes in a private room, two party hosts, gift for birthday child, goody bags (optional), electronic invitations and thank-you cards, cupcakes, three-cheese pizza, four pitchers of soda
- The park features attractions such as laser tag, trampolines, ropes course, arcade, Virtual Reality games, Crazy Cars carnival ride, full restaurant, beer, and wine.
- Click here to view the food and drink menu
Gameplay card does not earn tickets, cannot be used on merchandisers (games that yield prizes) and may not be used for $4 and $8 attractions.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Valid only at Coconut Creek location. One party package voucher may be used for each $400 spent on party. Reservation required for parties. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Must wait 24 hours before redeeming. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Off The Wall Trampoline Fun Center
Safe, springy, and super-exciting: kids and adults can agree on that description of Off The Wall Trampoline Fun Center's 11,000 square feet of trampoline space, where every surface (walls included) is either bouncy or softly padded. Besides hopping around like kangaroos on a moon mission, visitors can play low-gravity versions of dodgeball, or an all-dunks take on basketball.
Off The Wall's remaining 25,500 square feet contain other exciting indoor attractions as well, including a rock wall, ropes course, Crazy Cars carnival ride, Virtual Reality and arcade full of new and old-school games with a variety of prizes available. A restaurant with a java bar is also available for guests looking for something to eat or drink, with beer and wine available. Inside a two-level laser tag arena, players defend earth from invading alien robots during pitched battles beneath strobe lights. A special jump area has also been set aside for younger kids. To reenergize after a long day of play, the whole family can reconvene at Off The Wall's café for Angus burgers or slices of New York-style pizza.
We talked with a trampolining expert on what to expect, and why you should put that flip on the back burner.