What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $8 for admission for two (up to $14 value)
- $15 for admission for four (up to $28 value)
- $20 for admission for six (up to $42 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 16, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid during special events and fundraisers, including Halloween Carnival on 10/16, 10/17, 10/18, 10/24, 10/25, and Martin Luther King, Jr Day 1/19/15. Check website for hours of operation and other special events. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ogden Eccles Dinosaur Park
Utah didn't always look like Utah. Far back in the geological timeline, America's west was home to living, breathing, and roaring giants: dinosaurs. Today, Ogden Eccles Dinosaur Park pays tribute to the state's earliest residents.
- Size: more than eight acres of immersive environment bring Utah's indigenous dinosaurs back to life
- Outdoors: Triceratops, Utahraptors, and other full-scale dinosaur sculptures are placed in realistic tableaux
- Indoors: the Elizabeth Dee Shaw Stewart Museum houses real dinosaur fossils
- Eye Catcher: the 45-foot long, 20-foot high Tyrannosaurus Rex
- Don't Miss: a working dinosaur laboratory, where scientists prepare samples from the area and debate which dinosaur was the coolest
- Hands-On Experiments: kids can split geodes, pan for gold, and dig a stegosaurus skeleton from the quarry
- Special Programs: dinosaur-themed day camps