Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for dinner for two ($68.35 value)
- $69 for dinner for four ($136.70 value)
Each dinner includes:
- One appetizer per pair (up to $12.95 value each)
- One entree per person (up to $23.95 value each)
- One dessert per pair (up to $7.50 value each)
Since 1989, Ristorante Oggi has been hand-making pasta and serving authentic Italian cuisine. The menus blend hearty pastas with fresh vegetables, resulting in such combinations as carrot and squash soup, handmade penne primavera with zucchini and yellow squash, and chicken with portabello mushrooms and spinach. Distinguished by dim chandeliers and sconce-lit stone, the space is reminiscent of a subterranean grotto, especially thanks to the wine storage built right into the stone, where vintages call for diners to share a romantic drink or make tie-dye napkins with red-wine stains.