All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed November 27, 2015
Reviewed July 31, 2015
Reviewed July 6, 2015
What You'll Get
Watching a show during dinner livens up a meal, just like juggling silverware at the table or paying a violinist to juggle silverware at the table. Get entertained while you eat with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $28 for a dinner-theater package for one (up to a $64.95 value)
- $55 for a dinner-theater package for two (up to a $129.90 value)
- $105 for a dinner-theater package for four (up to a $259.80 value)
Each package includes:
- One ticket for Silver Leaf or Maple Leaf seating at any performance
- Full dinner with soup, salad, entree, sides, and cake. Delectable options include roast beef, fresh Atlantic haddock, and a vegetable medley.
This deal's value is based in a different currency than its Groupon purchase price, so the exact discount and amount saved depend on the exchange rate.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 2 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid for Gold seating. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Swingin' Little Sleigh Ride
They know their way around a snowdrift, but the cast of Oh Canada, Eh? really gets in the seasonal spirit for their newest production, Swingin' Little Sleigh Ride. The enchanting cast of characters boast their singing pipes in a kooky and zany musical filled with holiday-inspired tunes. Destined to warm hearts while providing out-loud laughs, the show reminds audiences the memories and mayhem that comes with the holiday season.