Doctors recommend eating fish regularly and mouth kissing one at least once per lifetime. Say "Oh-mega!" with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$36 for a prix fixe meal for two (up to an $83.50 total value)
- One appetizer (up to an $8.50 value)
- Two Hibachi entrees (up to a $24.50 value each)
- Two cocktails (up to a $13 value each)
$68 for a prix fixe meal for four (up to a $167 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to an $8.50 value each)
- Four Hibachi entrees (up to a $24.50 value each)
- Four cocktails (up to a $13 value each)
Ohana Japanese Hibachi Seafood & Steakhouse
Ohana Japanese Hibachi Seafood & Steakhouse's cooks flip and fire hibachi delicacies tableside, grilling lobster tail and sirloin steak in a sizzling fire show. At the chic bar, bartenders pluck bottles from backlit shelves. Pours of cold and hot sake, plum wine, or specialty drinks such as the chocolate martini complement each succulent dish. After lunch or dinner, a lounge area seats patrons on burgundy couches amid touches of Japanese decor. As DJs spin tunes, flat-screen TVs offset the timeless elegance of shoji screens, whose panels of rice paper and lack of commercials once entertained the Japanese nobility for hours at a time.