Deep exfoliation can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond or crystal
- Amenities: free specialty coffees from Hawaiian Paradise Coffee
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- DIRECTIONS: From Nimitiz Highway or Kaka’ako go to Waterfront Plaza’s South Street entrance. Park on Level P1 or P2 in any numbered space (e.g. 186 - 190) that is not marked RESERVED. Walk south towards the Ocean, and you will see us between Ruth’s Chris and Vino’s Italian restaurants on the ground floor of Tower 6. We will validate your parking for 90-mins.
About Ohana MedSpas
The staff at Ohana MedSpas upgrades your look with treatments that are as relaxing as they are effective. These experts offer a full line of medical spa services including cosmetic injectables, facials, laser hair removal, microdermabrasion, oncology skin care, skin tag or blemish removal, treatment of acne, rosacea, and other skin conditions. Microcurrent face-lifts fight signs of age with no surgery required, and soothing facials cleanse skin and brighten complexions. And laser treatments can contour bodies, smoothing away fat without any crash diets or endless trips to the gym.