What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for 5 Yoga Classes ($85 value)
- $65 for 10 Yoga Classes ($160 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only or those who have not been in the last 12 months. Online registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed the Groupon price). 5 classes expires 90 days upon activation, 10 classes expires 120 days upon activation. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
For the yogis at OhmCulture, yoga is more than a class. It's a way of life. And they strive to incorporate real-world, practical amenities to help make the practice a lifestyle for their students. For example, its changing rooms, shower, and complimentary tea and towel services ensure clients can seamlessly incorporate yoga into their lives. The studio even offers free hours in its meditation space where guests can unwind and refocus.
Read on for a list of classes that help make living yoga easy.
- Want to greet the day? Try a Good Morning sunrise session. Designed with all levels of yogis in mind, the class begins with gentle poses and slowly ramps up so students can start the day with energy and focus.
- Want to learn the basics? That's the focus of each Foundational session, which guides beginners through yoga's fundamentals. To set the foundation for a strong practice, students learn to connect basic poses with breath and mindfulness.
- Want to recharge? Then a restorative class is ideal. This therapeutic session, which often takes place amid candlelight, focuses on simple movements, breath work, and conscious relaxation to help pupils feel their best.
- Want to give back? Check out OhmCulture's weekly Karma class. Beginner, intermediate, and advanced yogis are invited to this donation-based course, whose proceeds go to a different worthy cause each quarter.
- Want to tackle a challenge? The Vigorous course does just that. Best suited for seasoned yogis who are in good health, this option employs advanced poses and complex sequences, plus a few more subtle elements.