All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Blending spices well takes a strong understanding of flavor subtleties, respect for varying palates, and a blender big enough to fit a cinnamon tree and cumin plants. Taste masterfully blended spices with today’s Groupon to Ohry’s Indian Cuisine in Irving. Choose from the following options:
- For $22, you get a three-course dinner for two (up to a $46.71 total value), which includes:
- One starter (up to a $6.99 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $14.99 value each)
- One side (up to a $2.25 value)
- One type of bread (up to a $2.50 value)
- One dessert (up to a $4.99 value)
- For $42, you get a three-course dinner for four (up to a $93.42 total value), which includes:
- Two starters (up to a $6.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $14.99 value each)
- Two sides (up to a $2.25 value each)
- Two breads (up to a $2.50 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $4.99 value each)
- For $60, you get a three-course dinner for six (up to a $140.13 total value), which includes:
- Three starters (up to a $6.99 value each)
- Six entrees (up to a $14.99 value each)
- Three sides (up to a $2.25 value each)
- Three breads (up to a $2.50 value each)
- Three desserts (up to a $4.99 value each)
The culinary connoisseurs at Ohry’s Indian Cuisine populate their menu with regional Indian curries, seafood, and tandoori specialties. Dining companions split savory samosas or chicken pakoda to kick off three-course meals that amuse mouths more than the chance to bite a dentist. Diners can dip into entrees of goat or lamb kadai simmered with onions and tomatoes in a rich gravy, or sizzling okra blended with lentils and curry leaves. Tilapia marinates in herbs and spices before roasting in a tandoori clay oven, and shrimp vindaloo sets prawns and potatoes adrift in a sea of spicy curry. Garlic naan and onion kulcha get the assist in ushering entrees into mouths, and side options of coconut, peanut, and tamarind chutneys pair with curries to add extra flavor to dishes or fake mustaches. Diners finish off their three-course spreads with a traditional dessert, sinking sweet fangs into sticky globes of gulab jamon or mango ice cream.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 30, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Dine-in only. Must choose from menu. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ohry's Indian Cuisine
The chefs at Ohry's Indian Cuisine create southern and northern Indian dishes flavored with unique combinations of spices and ingredients. Specialty entrees include a wide variety of vegetarian options, such as the mushroom masala or stir-fried vegetables, and Chinese specialties also extend the borders of the expansive menu.