Choose Between Two Options
$22 for dinner for two (up to $44.75 value)
- One shared appetizer (up to $12.95 value)
- Four regular sushi rolls ($16 value)
- Two cocktails ($16 value)
$45 for dinner for four (up to $89.50 value)
- Two shared appetizers (up to $25.90 value)
- Eight regular sushi rolls ($32 value)
- Four cocktails ($32 value)
Click to see the menu.
Oishi Asian Fusion & Lounge
The name is a Japanese word (it means "delicious"), but that doesn't stop Oishi Asian Fusion from featuring Thai stir-fries, general tso's chicken, and Hawaii pineapple fried rice alongside their gourmet sushi menu. Still, the sushi is a major focus: the lineup includes a deep-fried "Bagel" roll stuffed with smoked salmon and cream cheese and the whirling wonder of the Twister roll, made with mango, tuna, and tobiko. It's all served up in a modern dining room of marble patterns and subtle neon highlights.