Choose from Six Options
- $299 for a five-day kids’ tennis camp for one, December 15–19 ($499 value)
- $249 for a four-day kids’ tennis camp for one, December 29–January 2 ($425 value)
- $1,499 for a destination tennis camp for one, November 7–9 ($1,999 value)
- $1,999 for a destination tennis camp for two, November 7–9 ($2,999 value)
- $1,499 for a destination tennis camp for one, December 5–7 ($1,999 value)
- $1,999 for a destination tennis camp for two, December 5–7 ($2,999 value)
Kids’ camps teach tennis skills. During destination tennis camps, individuals or pairs travel to Ojai Valley Inn & Spa for a weekend of tennis instruction, golf practice, and art classes.
Ojakian Tennis is much more than just a network of tennis facilities; it's a full-service tennis outpost, supplying players with everything from clinics and private lessons to certified racket-stringing services and tennis getaways. The company operates out of three sun-drenched locations, and also dispatches its pros to private residences for lessons and even mini camps. Chris Ojakian—2011 USPTA California Pro of the Year—heads the operation. Along with years of competitive experience, he boasts celebrity clients such as Harrison Ford and Spike Lee.