Mechanics perform oil change, tire rotation, and more, as well as inspect the vehicle to ensure smooth and fuel-efficient driving
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Oil change and filter
- Lube chassis (as required)
- Analysis of charging and starting systems
- Tire rotation and air pressure adjustment
- Fluid inspection and top-off
- Brake and suspension inspection
- Inspection of exterior lights, wiper blades, belts, and hoses
- Block heater inspection and test
- Engine coolant test and leak inspection
- Signs you might need new brake pads include a squealing sound or vibrations when you brake and a brake pedal that seems less responsive than usual.
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
- Tire rotation helps prevent uneven wear on tread, keeping tires safe and reliable for longer.
About OK Tire Auto Service
With mechanical services, body work, and glass repair, OK Tire Auto Service Arlington St ensures cars look and perform their best and keep auto insides humming with services such as oil changes and brake, engine, and transmission work. Meanwhile, in the body shop, I-Car-certified technicians help cars recover from accidents and figure skating injuries with a combination of training and modern equipment. For example: they use the Car-O-Soft Vision X3 measuring system to facilitate repairs. Other notable equipment includes the Glasuirt paint system, used by technicians in the paint shop to give cars the same slick, consistent finishes they had when they first drove out of the showroom. OK Tire Auto Service Arlington St is committed to providing top rate customer service, helping customers fulfill their needs with a combination of the latest technology, highly knowledgeable and trained technicians.