Technicians add conventional or synthetic oil to engines, rotate tires, and inspect components for safety and performance.
About This Deal
- What’s included: conventional or synthetic oil change, wheel inspection, visual alignment check, and fluid top-ups
- During each oil change, technicians complete a 30-point inspection, including tires, air filters, brakes, suspensions, exterior lights, wipers, washer fluid, and the electrical system.
- Maximum 5 litres of oil for conventional and synthetic oil change, over 5 litres will be an additional fee
- Extra fee for over-sized vehicles
- Technicians wear latex gloves and wipe down any applicable areas of the interior with disinfectant, before vehicles are returned to customers
- Proper wheel alignment not only extends the lifespan of tires—it also promotes fuel efficiency, saving you money on gas.
- Wheel alignment checks are not valid for BMW cars
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
Need To Know
About OK Tire
At more than 280 locations dotting the Canadian landscape, OK Tire delivers maintenance services that keep customers' cars trundling smoothly and safely. Trained mechanics practice preventative care on engines, axels, and emissions systems, or connect customers with ideal sets of brand-name tires.
OK Tire’s thorough 150-point inspection ensures all the auto's vital parts are in tip-top shape before declaring them road-worthy. The extensive safety checkup includes an inspection of the brakes, suspension, battery, and alignment, followed by a road test in which the road's geography knowledge is challenged.