Expert technicians conduct oil changes and more services, in order to keep the engine road-ready, lubricated, and working efficiently
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Services included:
- Replacement of oil filter
- Conventional or synthetic oil change (up to 5 liters, extra charge for additional oil)
- Installation and balancing of summer/all-season tires
- Comprehensive multi-point vehicle inspection
- Fluid top-up
- Wheel alignment check
- Components inspection
- Additional fees may apply for run flat and low pro tires
- Wheel alignments: Proper wheel balancing not only extends the lifespan of tires—it also promotes fuel efficiency, saving you money on gas.
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil inspection and change it regularly.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the auto repair center before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
About OK Tire
At more than 280 locations dotting the Canadian landscape, OK Tire delivers maintenance services that keep customers' cars trundling smoothly and safely. Trained mechanics practice preventative care on engines, axels, and emissions systems, or connect customers with ideal sets of brand-name tires.
OK Tire’s thorough 150-point inspection ensures all the auto's vital parts are in tip-top shape before declaring them road-worthy. The extensive safety checkup includes an inspection of the brakes, suspension, battery, and alignment, followed by a road test in which the road's geography knowledge is challenged.