An experienced and fun captain takes guests on a luxury pontoon boat tour on Okanagan Lake
About This Deal
- Departure location: Paddle Wheel Boat Launch 7811 Okanagan Landing Road, Vernon BC V1H 1H2
- Departure time: 4:30 p.m.
- What’s included: cooler with water and ice, fuel, life jackets
- Duration: one hour
- The vessel: A 22 ft. luxury pontoon boat complete with transport certified friendly captain.
- Guests are asked to arrive 15 minutes in advance
- Guests can bring their own picnic and beverages
About Okanagan Life Private Boat Charters
Explore and enjoy the beauty of the Okanagan from the water. The pontoon boat holds just 10 guests plus the captain and provides a unique and less busy enjoyable experience. We will start our cruise on the Beautiful northern arm of Okanagan Lake. We will cruise past beautiful homes and wine country scenery while pointing out and talking about the highlights and landmarks of the region, Okanagan Lake and the infamous Ogogopo! We will also see the Fintry Queen Paddle Wheel Boat that was built in 1947 and used to transport passengers across Okanagan Lake. Hopefully we will have a chance to see eagles, deer, and even small black bears. Guests can bring on board snacks and beverages and smiles as they sit back and experience the beauty of the Okanagan by water. This tour is suitable for all ages.