Water Delivery from Okanapure Water (Up to 53% Off). Four Options Available.

Kelowna

Give as a Gift
Limited quantity available
Over 30 bought

In a Nutshell

Delivery crews transport minimum of two bottles of purified or alkaline water & Energy Star–rated water coolers to homes

The Fine Print

Promotional value expires Jan 31, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per household or business. May buy 1 additional as a gift for water-only options. May buy multiple as gifts for water with water cooler options. Valid only for option purchased. Credit card required at booking for water cooler rental. New clients only. Valid only within Lake Country, Kelowna, West Kelowna, Peachland, Summerland, and Penticton. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.

Water composes roughly 70 per cent of the human body and puts out the forest fires that comprise the other 30 per cent. Nourish the body’s delicate balance with today’s Groupon to Okanapure Water in West Kelowna. Choose from the following options:

  • For $30, you get 10 18.9-litre bottles of purified water for delivery (a $63.50 value).
  • For $36, you get 10 18.9-litre bottles of Alkaline pH Plus water for delivery (a $76 value).
  • For $55, you get 10 18.9-litre bottles of purified water for delivery and a five-month water cooler rental (a $113.50 value).
  • For $61, you get 10 18.9-litre bottles of Alkaline pH Plus water for delivery and a five-month water cooler rental (a $126 value).

Okanapure Water’s delivery area spans Lake Country, Kelowna, West Kelowna, Peachland, Summerland, and Penticton.

Okanapure’s facilities package bottled water after purifying it in a multi-step, chemical-free process that removes unwanted contaminants through reverse osmosis and ozonation. Okanapure’s delivery crew transports 18.9-litre bottles of either purified or mineral-enhanced alkaline water directly to buyers’ homes or top-secret tree house (minimum two bottles/delivery). Loaded with calcium, magnesium, and potassium and holding a pH level around eight, alkaline water is believed to benefit drinkers by maximizing hydration and helping the body resist disease. Those opting for a water cooler receive an Energy Star–rated dispenser good for five months of refreshing drinking water or fuel for hot tubs on detox diets.

Bottles require a $10 refundable deposit (competitors’ bottles welcome at pick-up), and buyers may request BPA-free bottles for an extra $0.25 per bottle. After pick-up, Okanapure sanitizes, refills, and reuses each bottle up to 50 times, pleasing Mother Earth’s staff of personal ecologists.

Okanapure Water

Okanapure Water outfits homes and offices with BPA-free 18.9-litre bottles of crisp purified water. The aqua-mongers filter the water through a multistep reverse-osmosis process, and its Alkaline pH Plus H2O comes bursting with minerals such as calcium, potassium, and magnesium to help stave off maladies. The staff picks up spent bottles for sanitization and reuse, preventing the tremendous amount of waste that comes from throwing away 500-millilitre bottles or the mink vases filled with rainwater after a single use.

Customer Reviews

They are very friendly and helpful!
Catherine S. · November 9, 2016
Great customer service and pleasant people to do business with, not to mention great products
Ken P. · December 4, 2015
Great water. Prompt delivery. Friendly service
Dave S. · July 18, 2013

By purchasing this deal you'll unlock points which can be spent on discounts and rewards. Every 5,000 points can be redeemed for $5 Off your next purchase.
{}