What You'll Get
Kayaking is the preferred method of transportation at summer camp, narrowly beating out getting picked up early by your parents. Steer your own ship with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $17 for an adventure pass for an adult (a $35 value)
- $10 for an adventure pass for a child (a $20 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 28, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid every Monday-Wednesday during August 2013. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About OKC Boathouse Foundation
If you're searching for adventure along the Oklahoma River, head straight for the welcome center at the Chesapeake Finish Line Tower. There, you'll find representatives of the OKC Boathouse Foundation, a group of seasoned outdoor experts who oversee the myriad activities that take place in the city's Boathouse District. Whether you're an athlete training for an upcoming crew meet or a thrill seeker ready for the ziplines and adventure courses at Riversport Adventures, there's something here for every excitement level. Read on to learn more:
- Boats and watercraft: The Boathouse District is a haven for water vessels of all types. In addition to group rowing lessons and competition, the river also hosts plenty of kayaking, sailing, canoeing, and standup paddleboarding. There's even dragon boating, a popular group rowing sport that originated in China.
- Trails: In addition to adventuring on the water, guests can also stay fit on land; the Boathouse District boasts 13 miles of paved riverfront trails suitable for biking, running, or leisurely strolling.
- Riversport Adventures: The Boathouse District is also home to Riversport Adventures, a thrilling collection of adrenaline-friendly outdoor activities. Harnessed guests can clamber over obstacles on the 80-foot-high Sky Trail before descending via the 72-foot Sky Slide or the 80-foot free-fall of the Rumble Drop. Guests can also fly through the air on the Sandridge Sky Zip, which spans 700 feet across the Oklahoma River.