Menu showcases a variety of traditional Japanese dishes, including udon soup with tempura, spicy salmon rolls, and hibachi-grilled chicken
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $17.50 for $30 worth of sushi and Japanese food for two or more
- $35.50 for $60 worth of sushi and Japanese food for four or more
- Click to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Offer for four requires 4 diners at table. Not valid on federal holidays. Not valid on Valentine's Day. Not valid on Mother's Day. Not valid on Father's Day. Limit 1 per person. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid for lunch. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Okinii Japanese Restaurant
It's almost too much to ask diners to actually eat the food at Okinii Japanese Restaurant. That's because each dish is a work of art, skillfully plated to highlight the colors and textures of its ingredients. Fanned out slices of tuna are placed alongside a pyramid of sushi rolls, and sculpted greens provide a natural backdrop for crispy shrimp. While it's obvious that the chefs here have an eye for aesthetics, they also keep flavor in mind when preparing a massive menu of Japanese favorites. Read on to learn about some of their most popular offerings:
- Sushi roll: the Crazy Horse—a combination of tuna, yellowtail, and salmon topped with white fish tempura and spicy mayo
- Hibachi: grilled steak accompanied by salad, white rice, and soup
- Ramen: miso-pork broth with minced pork, cabbage, corn, bean sprouts, and sesame
- Dessert: green-tea-tempura ice cream