All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for a Saturday train ride family pack for two adults and two children ($34 value)
- $12 for a Saturday train ride couple or friend pack for two adults ($24 value)
Saturday train rides take place every first and third Saturday of the month from April to August and last approximately 40 minutes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 29, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only with Summer season regular train rides. Guarantee your spot with making a reservation by calling (405) 424-8222 or emailing email@example.com. Train rides take place rain or shine. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Oklahoma Railway Museum
In 1972, a group of railroad enthusiasts came together and founded Oklahoma Railway Museum. Today, visitors arrive to look at outdoor displays of equipment and a display car with permanent exhibits and railroad memorabilia.
- Size: more than 50 pieces of equipment that chronicle locomotive history
- Oldest museum piece: CB&Q caboose from 1878
- Special programs: regular train rides and special ones themed around holidays or Thomas the Tank Engine
- While you're there: Talk to the docents; they'll explain the history and purpose of the train equipment
- Pro tip: The museum may close down during bad weather or holidays, when it always rains colorful streamers