Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for a Saturday train ride family pack for two adults and two children ($34 value)
- $12 for a Saturday train ride couple or friend pack for two adults ($24 value)
Saturday train rides take place every first and third Saturday of the month from April to August and last approximately 40 minutes.
Oklahoma Railway Museum
In 1972, a group of railroad enthusiasts came together and founded Oklahoma Railway Museum. Today, visitors arrive to look at outdoor displays of equipment and a display car with permanent exhibits and railroad memorabilia.
- Size: more than 50 pieces of equipment that chronicle locomotive history
- Oldest museum piece: CB&Q caboose from 1878
- Special programs: regular train rides and special ones themed around holidays or Thomas the Tank Engine
- While you're there: Talk to the docents; they'll explain the history and purpose of the train equipment
- Pro tip: The museum may close down during bad weather or holidays, when it always rains colorful streamers