Choose from Three Options
- $15 for two one-day admissions and two beers ($30 value)
- $28 for two one-day admissions, two beers, and two souvenir drinking boots ($56 value)
- $30 for four one-day admissions and four beers ($60 value)
The American German Club hosts an Oktoberfest celebration on October 9–11 and 16–18. The festivities run on Fridays from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m., Saturdays from noon to 11 p.m., and Sundays from noon to 8 p.m.
American German Club
The American German Club started in 1967 with a simple idea: to make German culture accessible to everyone. In the intervening years, the founders' hopes have born fruit. Today, visitors flock to their organization's Bavarian-style clubhouse for German festivities, such as:
- Oktoberfest: An annual beer festival approaching its 50th year, featuring steins full of Hofbräu Bier and plates of sizzling bratwurst. Live Bavarian music and spontaneous sing-alongs keep patrons entertained, as does a ceremonial keg-tapping.
- Christkindlmart: A outdoor German market stocked with holiday treats, from hand-crafted Christmas ornaments and jewelry to gingerbread houses visitors can decorate. As they shop, patrons sip beers and glühwein, a hot spiced wine.
- Masskrugstemmen: A stein-holding competition that proves hand-strength can get you more than a perfectly-cracked pistachio. The champion goes to New York to compete at a national level.