What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $13 for admission for two to the Long Island Fair ($24 value)
- $23 for admission for four to the Long Island Fair ($48 value)
- Includes Old Bethpage Village Restoration admission
- Redeemable any single day September 27–28 or October 2–5
- Click to see the fair schedule.
Visitors might be dizzied by the entertainment at the Long Island Fair, but it’s not due to a tilt-a-whirl. Think magic shows, a petting zoo, and historical entertainment. Stilt walkers traverse the grounds, and entertainers enthrall families with puppets, juggling and storytelling. All of these festivities continue a 172-year tradition. Attractions such as livestock shows, tractor rides, Civil War reenactments, and Rough Rider demonstrations whisk riders back to another era. And that’s just the beginning—you’ll also find:
- Historical demonstrations: hat-making, pottery, blacksmithing, weaving, and candle-making
- Dance opportunities: brass bands, a fiddler, bluegrass band Buddy Merriam & Backroads, Homegrown String Band, and kids’ singer-songwriter Patricia Shih
- For tiny tots: a Farmer for a Day area and a hands-on Vegetable Orchestra
- Tests of skill: sawing, corn-husking, and scarecrow-building contests; guessing the weight of a giant pumpkin
- Tickets required: rides on camels, ponies, horse-drawn wagons, a hot-air balloon, and a 19th-century carousel; bounce houses
- Eats for sale: candied apples, pumpkins, organic veggies, fresh-made candy, giant turkey legs, and funnel cakes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 5, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Driving Ranges of Nassau County
Nassau County loves golf. Thankfully, that hasn't gone unnoticed. Today, the Nassau County Parks Department has 18-hole courses, 9-hole courses, and mini golf courses in its gigantic caddy bag, as well as places for players to hone their games comfortably even when the weather gets cold. Here's a quick look at the three driving ranges of Nassau County.
Cantiague Park: 17 covered and heated driving range stalls, 19 additional stalls, and a total distance of 270 yards to the far fence. Hours are 8 a.m.–8 p.m.
Eisenhower Park: 60 driving-range stalls with a total distance of more than 400 yards to the far fence. Hours are 7 a.m.–8 p.m.
North Woodmere Park: 22 driving range stalls with a total distance of 200 yards to the far fence. Hours are 7 a.m.–8 p.m.