What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $14 for one-day admission for two ($24 value)
- $26 for one-day admission for four ($48 value)
- Redeemable any single day September 25–27 or October 2–4
- Includes Old Bethpage Village Restoration admission
Visitors might be dizzied by the entertainment at the Long Island Fair, but it’s not due to a tilt-a-whirl. Think magic shows, a petting zoo, a lumberjack show, and historical entertainment. Stilt walkers traverse the grounds, and entertainers enthrall families with puppets, juggling, and storytelling. All of these festivities continue a 173-year tradition. Attractions such as livestock shows, tractor rides, Civil War reenactments, and Rough Rider demonstrations whisk visitors back to another era. And that’s just the beginning—you’ll also find:
- Historical demonstrations: hat-making, pottery, blacksmithing, and candle-making
- Dance opportunities: brass bands, a fiddler, bluegrass band Buddy Merriam & Backroads, Homegrown String Band, and kids’ singer-songwriter Patricia Shih
- For tiny tots: a Farmer for a Day area and a hands-on Vegetable Orchestra
- Tests of skill: sawing, corn-husking, and scarecrow-building; guessing the weight of a giant pumpkin
- Tickets required: rides on camels, ponies, horse-drawn wagons, a hot-air balloon, and a 19th-century carousel; bounce houses
- Eats for sale: candied apples, pumpkins, organic veggies, fresh-made candy, giant turkey legs, and funnel cakes
Hot-air balloon rides only available Saturdays and Sundays from 10am to 1pm, for an additional $10 fee. They are tethered rides and subject to weather.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 4, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.