Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for 18 holes of golf for two and cart rental ($76 value)
- $85 for 18 holes of golf for four and cart rental ($152 value)
Old Capital Golf Club
Players who knew Old Capital Golf Club back when it was founded in 1946 wouldn't recognize much about the course today. The name back then was Corydon Country Club, the course consisted of just nine holes, and it had no "greens" at all, at least in the modern sense. Each putting surface was made of sand, which meant players had to smooth over their ball marks, putting lines, and secret treasure Xs before heading to the next tee.
In spite of this early inconvenience, players kept returning to the course, enjoying its hilly terrain and the added challenge of Little Indian Creek. And the course has modernized over the years—a second nine holes were added in 1995, and the club also boasts a recently added three-hole par 3 course where youngsters and shorter-hitting beginners can find their fairway legs.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,732 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 71.9 from the back tees
- Course slope of 133 from the back tees
- Five sets of tees per hole
- View the scorecard
96% of 136 customers recommend
“Beautiful course and friendly staff! Will definitely have to make a trip to Old Capital again soon.”
“Greens fast but true, very challenging course and very pretty”