Dance classes inspired by Regency and Victorian eras are suitable for teenagers and adults
What You'll Get
- Classes focus on vintage dances from the 1700’s, 1800’s, and early 1900’s.
- Class schedule:
- Second and fourth Tuesday of the month at 8 p.m. at Pioneer Hall, West Jordan
- First Wednesday of the month at 8 p.m. at South Jordan Community Center
- View the schedule for possible changes
- what to wear: casual clothes, comfortable flat shoes
- Recommended for ages 14 and older
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 8 month(s). Appointment required. Check the website for class dates and locations as they differ from week to week. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Old Glory Vintage Dancers
Kimberli and her husband Tom become involved in vintage dancing in 1995. At first just a hobby, the dance soon became their true passion as they became professional performers. Now, as Old Glory Vintage Dancers, they share the joy of Regency and Victorian era dancing with others by organizing themed parties, balls, and dance classes.