Patrons get a tour of America’s oldest rum distillery with welcome cocktails and rum tastings
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- By appointment.
- Must be 21 or older.
- Tours are 45-minutes long, during which patrons get a behind-the-scenes look at the rum making process.
- Available dates
- Tours include a welcome cocktail and room tasting.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Old New Orleans Louisiana Rum
Old New Orleans Louisiana Rum is the oldest rum distillery in the continental United States. Here, guests can purchase and get a taste of spirits like:
- Crystal rum made from locally sourced molasses. It has a crisp nose and grassy notes on the finish.
- Amber rum, which is an exceptionally smooth, award-winning bourbon-barrel aged blend. It has notes of toffee with a brandy finish.
- Cajun Spice Rum made with a blend of 8 organic spices including chicory and cayenne.
- Gingeroo, a bottled, spicy, refreshing ginger cocktail.
- Gris Gris, a fiery cayenne liqueur.
On tours, patrons can also enjoy a behind-the-scenes look at how rum is produced. Tours include a signature cocktail and tastings of the establishment's products.