All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $20 for a private distillery tour, tasting, and souvenir shot glasses for two with 10% off bottle purchases ($35 value)
- $29 for a private distillery tour, tasting, and souvenir shot glasses for four with 10% off bottle purchases ($50 value)
- $39 for a private distillery tour, tasting, and souvenir shot glasses for eight with 10% off bottle purchases ($70 value)
- $11 for a public distillery tour for two, valid Saturdays ($15 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Old Soldier Distillery
The first craft distillery in Tacoma was dubbed Old Soldier Distillery in part because of its heritage. Its spirits, which derive from old-fashioned corn whiskey, are made according to a Civil War–era recipe passed down from a distant relative. Check out the details of this traditional maker:
- The other reason for its name: owners Andrew Fairchok and Rodney Kaeding are both veterans
- The importance of the recipe: the small-batch whiskeys boast a unique and time-tested taste
- The other products: besides whiskey and bourbon, they also make fruit cordials and holiday spirits
- The distillery tours: their profits benefit the nonprofit Fisher House Foundation, which supports military families